Thursday, January 1, 2015

Walking Quad’s Amazing Pain Relief

WALKING QUAD’S AMAZING PAIN RELIEF

Share this post and help spread the love!
Share on FacebookShare on Google+Pin on PinterestTweet about this on Twitter
pain relief powerstrips
My husband is a walking quadriplegic
which means he’s paralyzed
from the chest down
but is able to walk
pain relief powerstrips
An amazing Miracle !!
He just recently went off
all his medications
he was taking
18 pills a day to keep going
We didn’t know
what we’d do next
for pain relief
but he wanted freedom
from the side effects
without the ups and downs
from heavy medications
I was almost in tears
when he told me it was unbearable
to be without his meds
but he was NOT going
back on them
I immediately searched
for something that would work
Is there a natural product that
could make an impact on this
kind of pain
spinal cord injury
numbness
tinkling
pins and needles
weakness
legs on fire
sleeplessness
spasms
I’m completely elated right now
as I write this because I did


find a miracle answer
My husband was an ultra runner
he ran at least 21 miles
just for training
before his accident
He’s not happy with status quo
and this journey has been one
of back-to-back miracles

I wanted some kind of patch
yet another hurdle
to get over and
this was a big one
well in the hospital he had
a pain patch (of course it was drugs)
plus his oral drugs
So when the samples
arrived at our home
I was thrilled to have a powerstrip
to peel and stick on right away
FGX POWERSTRIP
Here’s the Test
Would this all natural patch work?
since my husband was
a walking quad
we put the power strips
on the bottom of his feet
where all his nerve endings are
This is just the beginning of this journey
he slept well all night
and he felt better
now he was on heavy
narcotics and
I’m just so thankful
he’s not anymore
We had only 3 samples
now the last one is on
and we are anxiously
waiting for more to arrive
It’s been AMAZING to find
something like this patch
It’s no fun to watch
your husband suffer
day after day
So this is one happy wife
We will be keeping you
posted on his progress
Suffering from any Pain?
Try It Now – Get Your free samples
on the way to your home
Try-A-Free-Sample

No comments:

Post a Comment